Pages

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Wired Up

After weeks of delay we are finally wired up and ready to roll!

Lea and I have missed not being able to blog but now have no excuses. Have just dropped off Bianca and Caitlyn at Before School Care. Will be off on my bike to school in half an hour. This looks like the most convenient time for me to give updates. I know our dedicated and loyal followers are desperately missing our posts as we live such an exciting life!!!

Lea had to catch the 6:00 train into Wellington where she is now gainfully employed. She is enjoying the new challenges and it gets her out of the house. I don't want to steal her thunder so will let her update you soon. We are probably going to alternate our post scripts. As you know we have different styles and content. Lea I know is trying to shirk her posting responsibilities and is using the excuse that I am supposedly better than her at writing. How lame is that! I'm certainly not buying that! She'll just have to lift her game!

Anyway that's my turn done! I'm sure Lea will put you right on the real state of play!

We are both looking forward to following the posts of our blogging buddies on a more regular basis!

Be in touch soon!


Paul

4 comments:

  1. Hi Paul, it's so nice to hear from you - I was wondering what you were up to.
    Looking forward to coming back to visit you both here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good, I am ready to hear from Paul and Lea again! I know you are both busy but your blogging friends like to hear from you!
    HA HA on the exciting lives, I just had to stop typing to clean up cat vomit, sorry, but it is true. How exciting is MY life?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you two back and I hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete