Pages

Saturday 1 January 2022

Happy New Year

 Happy New Year Everyone from Down Under!

Here is another attempt to reboot my blogging. What better time with a new year and new chapter in my life.

It has been ages but hoping I can rekindle my old love for blogging.

I am still on my lifestyle but need to sell my boys.


I'm going down to the deep south, Dunedin for a short term teaching job with my old boss. Incidentally he is a year younger than me. I had a wonderful 3 years working for him in Wellington.

I'm still running and cycling. I am including a few photos of my forest run today.

























Would love to hear from you, old and new followers!



















5 comments:

  1. It's good to see you here again. Wishing you a blessed and beautiful 2022!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hello there! It is very good to see you in the blogging world again! Happy 2022 to you. Wishing you the best always from Georgia in the U S A. 🇺🇸

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to hear from you! What a lovely place to run. Glad to hear you are still cycling too.

    I had a bad bike accident last year (not as bad as yours, though I did have three fractures). I was on crutches all summer, and finally got cleared to ride in October, just before the cold weather set in. Now I'm looking forward to next season.

    Good luck with the job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I just came across you blog and am happy to see it. I'll be on the look out for more posts. I love to see pictures and hear about a life and place so far from mine.

    ReplyDelete