Pages

Friday 7 December 2012

Big Day

I'm off after school today to Taupo to support Lea in her big bike ride. She is riding 90 km as part of a 3 person team.

She has been out cycling on weekends to prepare for her race and is starting to feel nervous. Although it is a big challenge I know she will achieve her goal and will get a lot of satisfaction when she completes it. Lea, Caitlyn and I will be staying at Birchlands Motels.

Lea's race starts at 6:40 with Denise swimming 2 km. Lea is next followed by Rose on the 21 km run.

I'm looking forward to the weekend and will report back early next week with photos.

3 comments:

  1. You can do it Lea, we are routing for you! Good luck and enjoy the ride.

    Kevin and Ruth
    www.travelwithkevinandruth.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jumping up and down... routing for Lea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wishing Lea good luck for her race. I'm sure she will do very well :))

    ReplyDelete