Spent the morning at school preparing for next term which starts Monday. Yes teachers do have it good with their holidays but invariably I find I need to spend several days in the holidays tidying up from the previous term and organising for the next!
I needed to do some assessments in preparation for parent interviews next week. This took about 6 hours and I tried to fit in a short run. Haven't had a lot of energy lately and my calf is a bit niggly. My race tomorrow may not happen for me unless it shows some improvement tomorrow.
It is a real difficult decision to make. There are in affect 2 club trophies and individual medals up for grabs and I don't like passing them up. If I race however there is a very real chance that my calf could get worse and I tend to not pull out during a race as I am a stubborn creature. However I could risk it!
Will post tomorrow what my decision was!