Here is how it works:
- Thank the person who awarded you the award and link back to their blog.
- Post 11 facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions you were asked and create 11 questions for your nominees.
- Nominate 11 blogs who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen.
- Display the Liebster Award logo
- No tag backs
- My favourite TV show from when I was a kid was 'All in the family' - I'm so excited it is coming to Sky in the next month!
- I am a fitness fanatic. Here is a little video clip to share with you - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJyerlMQQng
- I enjoy travel and have been fortunate to visit most of Europe and have a special attachment to London where I worked for 2 and a half years and made some good friends.
- Spent a year in America where I found the people extremely friendly. They wanted me to keep talking because of my accent.
- My favourite car is a Jaguar XJS. I owned one when I was younger, but sadly had to sell it.
- I love chocolate (more than I should...) and found it difficult to control my obsession when working for Cadburys. My friends affectionately named me the Moro Man as I got special deals for them... by the box-full.
- I am extremely shy amongst strangers, but put me in a room with people I know well, I can talk up a storm! :-)
- I never say uhm or ah when I have a conversation.
- I can't stand it when people lick their finger before passing a page / document to me.
- I prefer the company of a few close friends.
- I struggle to sleep a whole night through and often seem to wake up around 3am with my mind working overtime. I've tried various remedies but yet to find one that consistently works.
- If things had gone differently, where would you be? Stuck in a rut with no future.
- Do you recall one defining moment in your childhood and what was it? Finishing 9th in the school cross country at the age of 10 and not being satisfied.
- What did you want to be when you grew up and what are you now? I wanted to be a Catholic Priest and ended up a teacher.
- What was the one promise you made to yourself that you still strive to achieve? To be happy and live for the moment.
- Are you happy? Working on it and getting there.
- Whats on top of your bucket list this year? Gettg a medal at the road relays later in the year and finally competing in the Taupo Cycle Challenge.
- Who is your bestest family member? My brother Vincent.
- What sport are you into? Running and cycling.
- What time do you go to bed? Usually aim for 10pm, but often much later than that.
- What is the last thing you do before going to bed? Switch the lights off and lock the door.
- When last did you take a leap of faith in something or someone? A few days ago at the auction for our new house.
- What is the last dream you remember?
- What is your favourite relaxation activity?
- What style of music do you prefer?
- If you and I spent the day together what would we be doing?
- Do you prefer hot or cold drinks?
- What is your favourite indulgence?
- If you could achieve one thing this year, what would it be?
- Are you patient or impatient?
- If you could spend 24 hours with someone famous who would it be and why?
- When are you at your happiest?
- Lastly, looking at yourself in the mirror which part of you are you most proud of and why?
Mrs Micawber (http://mrsmicawber.blogspot.co.nz/)
Fundy Blue (http://selkiegrey4.blogspot.co.nz/)
Jane and Chris (http://swiftsuresongbird.blogspot.co.nz/)
Flowerlady Lorraine (http://thecontinuingjourney.blogspot.co.nz/)
A Normandy Kitchen (http://www.anormandykitchen.com/)
Kay G (http://georgiagirlwithanenglishheart.blogspot.co.nz/)
There are so many good blogs I follow and it was hard choosing just 11. Please excuse the messed up font - Blogger is acting up a bit tonight!